Terms & Conditions
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Venice Mansions that the reservation shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
– Venice Mansions may cancel the reservation at its discretion if the information you provided is false or incomplete.
– Venice Mansions shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
– Venice Mansions shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by Venice Mansions.
– Rates are based on your period of stay and are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
– Rates are in Euros (EUR).
– Rates shown on check-out page are per apartment for the whole period of stay.
– Rates shown on check-out page include cleaning fees.
– Rates shown on check-out page do not include city taxes (please see “4. CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT” for reference)
– In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, Venice Mansions reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion and will contact you directly in order to do so.
– You must be at least 18 years of age to book, check-in and register for an apartment.
– The reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
- CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
– Check-in time is from 02:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
– Check-out time is by 10:00 am.
– A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
– At check-in, you will be requested to pay EUR 4.00 per person per night as city tax, as required by the municipality of Venice.
– Maximum number of guests allowed is as per capacity shown on the apartment description. The correct number of guests (including children) must be communicated at the time of reservation. Additional guests are not allowed and will not be accepted at the time of check-in.
– Late check-in (after 22:00 pm) is available on request and subject to Venice Mansions staff confirmation in writing. To request a late check-in, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your reservation ID.
– Late check-out (after 10:00 am) is available on request subject to apartment availability and Venice Mansions staff confirmation in writing.
To request a late check-out, please write to email@example.com, providing your reservation number.
- MODE OF PAYMENT
– Venice Mansions accepts payment with Visa, Mastercard and American Express through an SSL encrypted gateway offered by Stripe.
– Upon reservation for all options (refundable / non-refundable), you will be charged for the total amount indicated on the check-out and the booking confirmation page and email.
CANCELLATION POLICY & REFUNDS
– Cancellations for a non-refundable option: cancellations must be done through the dedicated link in the booking confirmation or in writing by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of cancellation for a non-refundable option, no refund will be allowed.
– Cancellations for a 100% refundable option: cancellations must be done through the dedicated link in the booking confirmation or in writing by sending a message to email@example.com.
In case of cancellation for a refundable option made 10 days prior to check-in, a full refund will be processed within 24 hours from the cancellation and a confirmation e-mail will be sent.
In case of cancellation for a refundable option made less than 10 days prior to check-in, no refund will be allowed.
- HOUSE RULES & RESPONSIBILITY ON DAMAGE
– Pets are not allowed.
– Smoking is not permitted.
– No parties or events are allowed.
As a guest, you are responsible during your stay for any damage caused on purpose or by accident by you and your guests in the apartment and/or in apartment premises. This applies also to damages suffered by the apartment furniture and other equipment or other guests in the apartment or its premises.